Wella Illumina

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kreativehair

Reaction score
Hi just wondering client on Base 6 I use 8/69 + a spot of 7/81+20vol on her root area. Client has messaged saying she feels it gingery!
What am I doing or using wrong colour?

6% only supplies one level of lift, and your going for nearly 2. Perhaps your client is a little darker than a 6? Very ashly?. If the base is lifted to a 7 and your using tonal deposit at level 8 what do you get?

Hi no she is a Base 6, I did use 9% but was still having same problem that's why came to 6%.

Hi no she is a Base 6, I did use 9% but was still having same problem that's why came to 6%.

If 9% gives 2-3 levels of lift but it looks 'ginger' why would using 6% improve the outcome?

I'm just wondering what your reasoning is for reducing the strength of developer?

Switch to 9/60 and 7/81 equal parts for a full 55mins an you'll notice a difference.

However, I'm with the rest of the geeks on the developer situation, 6% will provide you with a warmer result.

Have some gift cards made up offering lower priced haircuts. I have found in the past when I was looking for clients, people who are offered a service at a low price( your gift cards for example) is a great way to leer new clients in. I know you sacrifice some money but it's better than not having any new clients. You can even offer your existing customers 2 gift cards, one for themselves and 1 for a friend that has ne re been to your salon. Your existing client can only use his/her gift card when they

Have some gift cards made up offering lower priced haircuts. I have found in the past when I was looking for clients, people who are offered a service at a low price( your gift cards for example) is a great way to leer new clients in. I know you sacrifice some money but it's better than not having any new clients. You can even offer your existing customers 2 gift cards, one for themselves and 1 for a friend that has ne re been to your salon. Your existing client can only use his/her gift card when they

Sorry how is that relevant?

I'm guessing it's just been posted on the wrong thread! It doesn't matter really!

There wasn't any threads regarding giftcards or getting clients around the time this was posted.

If it doesn't matter then why make a comment?

6% only supplies one level of lift, and your going for nearly 2. Perhaps your client is a little darker than a 6? Very ashy?. If the base is lifted to a 7 and your using tonal deposit at level 8 what do you get?

Latest posts

Back