Wella Illumina

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobbee

Reaction score
I have just done a colour in my client who has grey re growth, I have used Wella illumina 6/67 and I added some extra 6/0 but I have still been left with an uneven coverage on the regrowth area?

If I was using Wella KP then I would have added the 66/00 but I do t think there are intense base colours in illumina

Any ideas?

Illumina isn’t meant to be a solid colour but offers a more translucent natural coverage. What percentage of grey are you dealing with and what’s the natural level?

I have just done a colour in my client who has grey re growth, I have used Wella illumina 6/67 and I added some extra 6/0 but I have still been left with an uneven coverage on the regrowth area?

If I was using Wella KP then I would have added the 66/00 but I do t think there are intense base colours in illumina

Any ideas?
For white coverage with fashion tones, your formula has to be at leas 50% base. Is that what you used? If so try increasing it to 75% base and 25% fashion tone.

Latest posts

Back