Wella Instamatic toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salon_20

Reaction score
I’m really admiring this toner range from the pics I see on Instagram. Does anyone on here use them? Are they good? Worth using? Tell me everything lol

Thanks x I

I’m really admiring this toner range from the pics I see on Instagram. Does anyone on here use them? Are they good? Worth using? Tell me everything lol

Thanks x I
I used to use them for colour correction.
The muted mauve is a lovely toner on yellow-blonde hair.

I used to use them for colour correction.
The muted mauve is a lovely toner on yellow-blonde hair.
Sorry to jump in on this... But im after an ash toner for pre bleached hair and am interested in the wella range. Do you know of a good one? Its to tone yellow tones too ash. Many Thanks

Sorry to jump in on this... But im after an ash toner for pre bleached hair and am interested in the wella range. Do you know of a good one? Its to tone yellow tones too ash. Many Thanks
What level is the hair after lifting?

It lifts to a very light blonde, a 10 if not lighter. Just certain parts remain slightly yellowy at the root. Client like an ashy look.

Here is the colour we achieve and the colour we are aiming for. As you can see the mids and ends go a nice colour with the toner but it's still leaving the roots slightly warm.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190301-115512_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190301-115512_Messenger.jpg
    940.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20190301-115459_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190301-115459_Messenger.jpg
    593 KB · Views: 50

8/81 and 9/16 with either pastel or colour touch lotion is great for an ash blonde I’ve not used instamatic as a toner more as a creative pastel fashion colour.

Latest posts

Back