Wella MCE course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I downloaded the wella education book off the App Store and it's got all the prices on it, mcp is £2220 I think.

Yep 😲 but worth every penny.
You don't need to do essential foiling. I only did essential colour, corrective and creative. I did a few more extra courses like bleach it but I'm sure I read the foiling course was exclusive to Ireland?

I downloaded the app for android, but its all in german haha x

So worth every penny! I wanted to say that I haven't done any other Wella courses in ouch... 20 years!

You don't need to do essential foiling. I only did essential colour, corrective and creative. I did a few more extra courses like bleach it but I'm sure I read the foiling course was exclusive to Ireland?

Ohhh I'm not sure! I thought you had to do essential foiling:/ oops haha

You need to change the language when you first log in

I dont know how to do it lol, i cannot read ANY german hahaha. the whole description of the app was in German aswell. Maybe they dont have an english one for android :/

I dont know how to do it lol, i cannot read ANY german hahaha. the whole description of the app was in German aswell. Maybe they dont have an english one for android :/

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417190163.197878.jpg

Does it not come up with that when you click on the app?

Wait do you mean you can only do the essential foiling in Ireland? Or you have to do it in Ireland to do mcp?

I'm sure it said the foiling course was only available to take in Ireland.

Not sure of the requirements to get onto MCP. I wanted to start from the bottom as I was new to Wella and then decided to work towards MCE.

I'm sure it said the foiling course was only available to take in Ireland.

Not sure of the requirements to get onto MCP. I wanted to start from the bottom as I was new to Wella and then decided to work towards MCE.

Ohh no I have the course dates for Manchester and I think essential foilings on there let me have a look!

Yep essential foiling is on there.

So worth every penny! I wanted to say that I haven't done any other Wella courses in ouch... 20 years!
Hi , I mommy mcp stage 4 next week. Any advice for the free X

Hi , I mommy mcp stage 4 next week. Any advice for the free X
Predictive text
I'm on my mce stage 4 next week .Any advice on the green x

Starting my stage four tomorrow and bricking it!!!
Hi just wondering how ur stage 4 when, I start mine next month and am bricking it!!!!!!,

Hi guys, is the knowledge mostly transferable to other colour brands? It's something I'm interested in (although I'm very far off being able to afford it!), but I don't want to do a course that mainly relates to Wella as I don't use it. Thank you.

Apparently the secret to the headblock challenge is to keep it as simple as possible, and 7/1 kp if its still the same concept to get all colours on the block a 6/0 that is. I havent done mcp but know a few that have.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app
I know this is an old post but can I ask why you would apply something on the depth of a 7 if the goal is 6? Any advice would be appreciated. Is it because of the porosity of the blocks?

Latest posts

Back