Wella Performance hairspray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lea2721

Reaction score
does any one use this ? i normally use Schwartzkopf silhouette but had none in stock when i went so got wella one instead.. i am finding when i have used it it matt's my hair up and it will not brush out at all its horrible has any one else experienced this i am not spraying loads on either just a ample amount im going to buy my usual brand tomorrow but just wonder if its just me lol x

It's great for the older ladies who like to keep their hair for a week at a time. For a good hold without the sticky and easyer to brush try tigi maxed out xoxo

yea thats exactly how my hair feels lol its awful though youd have to wash your hair to get rid of it .. and thanks ill have a look x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

That's y older ladies like it or me wen I go on a mad night.
The tigi one is in a purple bottle and is a spray pump, so no aerosols to get on clients chest's xoxo

That's y older ladies like it or me wen I go on a mad night.
The tigi one is in a purple bottle and is a spray pump, so no aerosols to get on clients chest's xoxo

ahh i see now was in a rush and thought this will do and when i came to brush my hair it felt awful lol and yea i got that its good better than aerosol versions x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back