Wella pre pig

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshie_91

Reaction score
Hello geeks!
Just wanted some reassurance that I am on the right track. I am a hairdresser but this is about my own hair (I am a terrible advert for a hairdresser right now with my dry damaged bleached hair!)
I want to go from the first pic (almost platinum blonde) to the second or third darker blonde picture. At the moment I bleach and tone with koleston 9/16. I have about an inch of regrowth at a level 6-7.
I plan on pre pigging with koleston special mix /33 and then going in with a 7/17 or 7/7. I'm confident about the colour choice I'm just a bit nervous on the pre pig side of it.
Would /33 or /43 be better? And how would you apply it? Would you put it on, blot off excess and apply tint over that or would you wash it off completely, dry, and then apply the tint? I've been taught to put it on, wash off and then reapply target shade although I've seen so many different views on the application. Obviously I'm not so worried about my roots because this is going back to my natural colour.

Any help would be great, thank you xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401956459.624688.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401956490.379297.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401956502.783730.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401956435.381560.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401956435.381560.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 157
I'd do half /3 and half /43 Perfecton. Apply with a sponge, leave it for ten then blot off excess. Then apply target shade.

I would use perfecton /43 on washed wet hair were your hair is porous it will really suck up the warmth of the 4 blot in use Kp 7.03 on revrowth with 6% then ct 7.03 on mid lengths and ends it will be a lot kinder than Kp all over if your hair is damaged and using perfecton will be better it will fill in the Cuticles and even out prostisty and believe it or not perfecton actually conditions the hair don't really want to throw a spanner in the works but Lauren's is not just a all over colour it has the finest of foiled h/l in then flooded with a tint you can see dimension in her colour but if you want to go for a all over colour I think with using /43 perfecton 7.03 would be the one x

Thank you both xx

Latest posts

Back