Wella prepigmentation methods

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titafert88

Reaction score
Hello community hope everyone is doing well.
I don't do many color corrections and am learning now about some methods, specifically the Wella ones,perfection,color touch fill and kolestone color lock.
My question is witch one works better, I work half time in a salon and my boss always puts the filler in the formula and he's not very open to suggestions,so I basically just do as he says as can't afford to lose my job.
I've seen many clients coming after a color correction in a week and he just says it's the way hair works,that you can't expect color to hold,it's frustrating to watch clients so disappointed.
There's a client that I always do and she's been talking to me about going darker,but don't know what method I would use ,in case my boss would let me do it.
She's a natural level 6,with 20% grey I've been doing a full head bleach and tone with CT 10.81,10/6,and clear equal parts with 1.9%, resulting in a very nice white platinum.
Her hair is curly and fine and extremely porous,sucks toner like crazy,I use olaplex in every service.
She would like to go darker ,not lower that an 8(she likes kolestone 8.71,as well as all the beige tones and balayage look) as she says platinum is to much maintenance.So my question to you is what method would you recommend?perfection,CT fill or kolestone lock? I would love to be able to try this correction and my intention is to ask my boss if I can so would like to be prepared.
Attaching a pic she showed me and could find online.
Thanks again for helping and keep safe

Attachments

• IMG_20200804_182947.jpg
    IMG_20200804_182947.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2020-07-21-23-50-27-720_com.pinterest.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-21-23-50-27-720_com.pinterest.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 9
Sorry the first pic is me not knowing how to manage my phone🙄that could have been extremely embarrassing with another pic😅

Latest posts

Back