Wella reds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveHairstyles

Reaction score
My client has about a level 6 virgin hair and wants it a dark red with vibrant red streaks though it. So I am thinking of pre lightening her hair then putting 77/45 with 0/45 mixtone in colour touch or would be better in kp? For the darker red I was thinking of doing 44/44 or 5/77 with kp I will see if I can upload a pic of the colours she wants, so could you tell me what you would use please!!
IMG_3191.JPG

Last edited:
Any suggestions of what anyone would use please!!

What about 6/5 for the base and use magma for the pieces?

What about 6/5 for the base and use magma for the pieces?
I was also thinking of something alone those line too, but as am a mobile hairdresser I was thinking of using what I had in stock. I haven't got magma in stock, because I've never really used magma much. Ive only used it a few time when I used to work in a salon.

I was also thinking of something alone those line too, but as am a mobile hairdresser I was thinking of using what I had in stock. I haven't got magma in stock, because I've never really used magma much. Ive only used it a few time when I used to work in a salon.
Ah ok, what you said sounds good then.

Latest posts

Back