Wella relights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckstar!

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hiya guys
Am I right in thinking that relights refreshes highlights?
How does it do this with altering other colours in the hair?
Can anyone explain for me?
Does it work like a clear gloss just making the highlights stand out more were they look shiny and refreshed actually not used this before and want to so any info would be great! 😊 x

Hiya guys
Am I right in thinking that relights refreshes highlights?
How does it do this with altering other colours in the hair?
Can anyone explain for me?
Does it work like a clear gloss just making the highlights stand out more were they look shiny and refreshed actually not used this before and want to so any info would be great! 😊 x

Relights was originally designed to refresh magma , it doesn't alter the surrounding hair , only lightened hair , I have personally found the colours are never as bright as they are when magma is initially applied , however I do think they make great pastel toners on prelightened hair

/00 + 3parts 1.9% is the glossing service, relight reds are for red lights and others for blondes.

Thanx guys so can it be used on say a full head of bleach h/l were there just looking a bit dull and gloss up the remaining colour Inbeetween with out lifting?
instead of toning then glossing with a clear semi? X

Thanx guys so can it be used on say a full head of bleach h/l were there just looking a bit dull and gloss up the remaining colour Inbeetween with out lifting?
instead of toning then glossing with a clear semi? X

That's right :)

Latest posts

Back