Wella straighten cream?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pitanga

Reaction score
Hello

Does anyone use wellas straighten cream? If so, can you tell me if you wash the hair before the treatment or not? Also about the time- on the pamphlet it says up to 25 minutes but i hear it can be left a lot longer? Any feedbacks? Any help would be appreciated .. Thank you so much.

I have used this. It's good stuff. I definitely only follow manufacturers instructions though and I shampoo only before putting the lotion on no conditioner bit like a reversed perm in a way. If the hair dries slightly as your working through the sections I use a spray gun to always keep the hair moist. Hope this helps

I have used this. It's good stuff. I definitely only follow manufacturers instructions though and I shampoo only before putting the lotion on no conditioner bit like a reversed perm in a way. If the hair dries slightly as your working through the sections I use a spray gun to always keep the hair moist. Hope this helps

But the instructions say not to wash the hair..to apply on dry hair- do you apply it on wet hair?

I was reading the mfi I never really understood this method however using many relaxers most recommend to just shampoo the hair first keeping the hair hydrated. Glatt straightening system I always wet the hair first. Like I say always follow the mfi. Can't help thinking any conditioner still in the hair from a previous wash would act as a barrier.

Hi, i use wella strate a lot, i shampoo hair and trim it first, then dry completely before straightening it

Latest posts

Back