Wella Trend Vision!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazmine

Reaction score
Hey just wondered if anyone is entering trend vision this year? What do people make of the trends set out by Wella?

Although I've only ever seen trendvision on a screen, I think the trends and whole show is amazing. Obviously its very avant gard and most styles would not be represented in the "real world". I have always wanted to go to the show, but tickets are supposed to be very expensive. :cry:

i am really really excited as tina the owner of the salon where i work has made it to the regionals ....its been a fantastic experience for all of us who work there as we have all had an input ....cant wait for the show at the end of the month

We have a stylist through to! It is exciting and get the buzz going also clients love hearing about it. What salon are u from? I will keep an eye out for your entry? Good luck

I've not kept upto date with Trend Vision for the last couple years but a few years ago I entered it when I was working in a salon, never got anywhere though! x

Latest posts

Back