West Yorkshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
becki x said:
Close to where i was brought up !

I know, I take my little boy to swimming lessons at minsthorpe swimming pool

Delisnails said:
I know, I take my little boy to swimming lessons at minsthorpe swimming pool

God that's where my little un goes when he visits my mum :!:

Jasmine said:
Omg my fiance is from shaw cross on smallwood road the higher numbers!!! this is so wierd lol nah i stopped hairdressing now wanted to concentrate on nails i loved hairdressing but my heart was in nails:green: :green: :green: im a little bit suited to know someone is from my area :lol: where are the geek meets usually held cos i caant travel that far i cant drive :o x.x.x.x.x

They are normally in Castleford but i was going to suggest Wakefield for the next one for a change.

I would love to be able to come to one of these, hope it falls on a day I am not working and when my hubby can look after the boys

aww wakefields a bit far too:cry: :cry: 1hr30 on the bus, ah well i will have to wait till i can drive:lol: :lol: :lol: see ya i n a couple of years then! x.x.x.x.x.x.

Welcome Hbabe, I'm from near Pontefract, sure you'll get to know us all soon.

Hi
I'm originally from Cleckheaton, stonethrow from Gomersal, have family on woodlands and now live on edge of Thornhill lees in Dewsbury. Too old now for Batley Golden Mile and definatley too old for Frontier as my stepson keeps telling me when I have been down for a session. Hehe.

Its so good to know that there are loads of ppl from round here, i never knew there were so many nail techs maybe i have chosen the wrong career!! oh if any techs from near me fancy a big challenge then pm me and i will tell all!! x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

Hey guys I'm off to a Greek restaurant in Dewsbury :) next Sat'day night for my best mates 30th. We are then SUPPOSED to be going to the X nightclub if you can call it that in Batley. OMG that place is such a dump. Last time I went in there I got pushed down the steps. I love talking about places in Yorkshire it makes me smile!! I miss home so bad:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tinky winky your pm box is full!! x.x.x.x.xx.x.x:green:

It's emptied now I will PM you

Hi again
The greek restaurant in Dewsbury is lovely as for the x it has just been done out and has a new name but cant remember what. Mick Ingram still has the place and mi stepson says a lot of the kids go in there

Thanks Caz. Hope the X is better than it used to be.!! xx

Hi I'm from Birstall too!

I grew up on Woodlands Road in Birstall. Went to Howden Clough High School in Howden Clough. Rough it was but fun!!

cazjp69 said:
Hi again
The greek restaurant in Dewsbury is lovely as for the x it has just been done out and has a new name but cant remember what. Mick Ingram still has the place and mi stepson says a lot of the kids go in there

Its called Lalouis and its gorgeous.

The couple that run it are lovely it has a great atmosphere

tinkywinky said:
Hey guys I'm off to a Greek restaurant in Dewsbury :) next Sat'day night for my best mates 30th. We are then SUPPOSED to be going to the X nightclub if you can call it that in Batley. OMG that place is such a dump. Last time I went in there I got pushed down the steps. I love talking about places in Yorkshire it makes me smile!! I miss home so bad:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

X is now fabulous.
Mick has done it out and it looks amazine its called The Venue now but we all still call it mucky X lol.

I was in there this Saturday for a cheap night out.

They play dance music down stairs and upstairs is still a mix of retro, cheese and charts.

You won't recognised the place its so different its amazing...

wow looking forward to going now!!

beckyb said:
Hi I'm from Birstall too!

Hi Becky from Birstal

Are you a mobile gal or salon?

hey hun,
i haven't read the other replies but i was born in keighley and lived for a long time in riddlesden.....i'm an essex girl now though!!

xx

Latest posts

Back