West Yorkshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hbabe

Reaction score
Hello

Im new to this site and wondered if anyone on here was from West Yorkshire. I have just moved to Cottingley.

I just enroled today on a Nail Services course and im really excited about it.

:confused: Helen

Hey welcome to the site, im from west yorkshire (Birstall) and im training with essential x.x.x.x.x

Hi Helen and welcome to the site, im also from west yorkshire (wakefield) :hug:

hi and wellcome to the site you will soon be on here all the time like the rest of us.

iam from near pontefract (west yorkshire)

hi,

welcome to the site, im just up the road from you!

Also originate from Birstall, gosh it's a small world! Moving to York soon !! Can't wait. Welcome to the site!

Oooh am a bit exited that someone is from so close to me!! im actually from gomersal but no one ever knows where it is but everyone seems to know birstall and batley lol x.x.x.x.x:hug:

Hi and welcome chick,i too am a stonesthrow from you,feel free to pm me anytime x x x

I know Gomersal babes my mum lives there, on Cliffe Lane, my Grandma lived there and many aunts and Uncles do to. It's a lovely little place. It's a small world. I go out in Batley down the golden mile a lot when I go home. It's a good laugh! xxx

I'm from Huddersfield babe!

hiya and welcome to the site im near pontefract west yorkshire close to my mate emma m

Nail creations said:
hiya and welcome to the site im near pontefract west yorkshire close to my mate emma m

Small world !

I am originally from south kirkby,do you know it ? x :)

i live in otley , but am originally from bradford , hope you enjoy the site x

tinkywinky said:
I know Gomersal babes my mum lives there, on Cliffe Lane, my Grandma lived there and many aunts and Uncles do to. It's a lovely little place. It's a small world. I go out in Batley down the golden mile a lot when I go home. It's a good laugh! xxx
Omg cliffe lane! i live on woodlands! that really is a small world lol and batley frontier is the best! wowee im always so shocked when someone knows where gomersal is!!:green: :green:

Jasmine said:
Oooh am a bit exited that someone is from so close to me!! im actually from gomersal but no one ever knows where it is but everyone seems to know birstall and batley lol x.x.x.x.x:hug:

i know Gomersal I used to live there just behind the West End pub.

I live up near Shaw Cross now.

You might want to check out the West Yorkshire Geek Meetings one time chick there a right old laugh.

My Grandma lived on Woodlands, I think it was Elm Close! I also know Shaw Cross well as my mates from school lived up there. It's a small world isn't it. I'm up at my mums next week I'll think of you then Jasmine!! Do you do mobile hair dressing??

Omg my fiance is from shaw cross on smallwood road the higher numbers!!! this is so wierd lol nah i stopped hairdressing now wanted to concentrate on nails i loved hairdressing but my heart was in nails:green: :green: :green: :lol: where are the geek meets usually held cos i caant travel that far i cant drive :o x.x.x.x.x (had to edit it cos i repeated myself)

I am also a mobile hairdresser ! Pm if you like x

Welcome to the site, I am from Ryhill which is inbetween wakefield and barnsley

Delisnails said:
Welcome to the site, I am from Ryhill which is inbetween wakefield and barnsley

Close to where i was brought up !

Latest posts

Back