What A Surprise !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne7174

Reaction score
Toady I became an aunty for the first time my brother and his wife had their first baby today and although they have had 5 scans and everyone has told them it was to be a girl they had a healthy baby boy !!!!! Total shock all round but baby is ok he just has a bit of a personality complex as everything they have for him is PINK ! Just goes to show you cant trust the scans ! thought I would share this with you all as im feeling quite chuffed at being an aunty even though I have 3 kids of my own xx

Oh wow! Fancy thinking you were having a girl and then having it all change! Are they happy with the change or just shocked? Congrats to your brother xxx

They are both really happy just a little surprised ! But how could you be dissapointed with such a cute little bunndle of joy x

Congratulations to you all :hug:, my daughter has her 20 week scan on Thursday i better get her to read this thread

Carole xx

Congratulations on becoming a new aunt!

I, too, had a mix up while pregnant with my first. Two ultrasounds said definite girl. We bought everything pink and frilly, my poor arthritic grandmother even knit a beautiful 3 piece outfit.

The 3rd, and last, ultrasound saw a BOY! Imagine our surprise!

Grammie pulled out the knitting needles again, and made a new white outfit, just in case.

And we welcomed our SON into our lives. These things do happen.:eek:

Congrats to your brother, I'm going to be an auntie for the third time in June, looking forward it because it's going to be a girl! Already got 2 nephews, getting out-numbered lol.

Was it the hospital that told them it was a girl? Hospitals in Scotland (unsure if this applies in England) are not allowed to tell you the sex of your baby, due to being told it's a girl an dgiving birth to a boy.

Latest posts

Back