What a Weekend.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claddagh Nails

Irish Geekette
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just had a nightmare of a weekend.
It all started on Friday, hubby was away yet again with work and the clutch goes on my car while I was driving in bumper to bumper traffic. Had no choice but to continue to drive until I got to a garage about 500 yards down the road, praying that the traffic would keep moving and not stop.
OK thats not to bad, my car will be sorted and fixed with a heavy cost, I can live with that, I'm safe and no one got hurt and hubby just happened to be on his way home and came to my resuse.
Walking away from the garage, receive a phone call, my hubby's grandfather was found dead in his home not more then a half hour early. OMG what should we do, what happened, when did it happen? questions after questions and it just didn't seem real. As far as we know he passed away from natural causes, still waiting on autopsy to be done.
Flash back after flash back, cops, doctor and people every where, need to hold it together can't let my hubby down, he helped and supported me when I needed him and now I have to do the same for him. I'm so afraid I wont be able to support him right now or over the next coming weeks, I can't tell him how much all this is reminding me of losing my own brother and I can't cope with every thing thats going on right now. Doing my best but still feel bad for walking away every now and again and pulling myself together.

Sorry didn't mean to go on and on, just needed to get it of my chest.

Dear Bernie,

Just as you were getting stronger love ... and you are getting stronger I can tell.
Of course this will bring back all the old reminders for you but all your husband needs is for you to be there to put your arms around him when he needs it. You can do that.
You are going to have reminders all your life, my love. Whenever you see things on the televison, etc etc.
Your strength is coming back. You are stronger than you know. YOu are strong enough for this too. The next few weeks will be difficult, very difficult, but you will make it through. You're last terrible ordeal will have taught you that.
Keep leaning on each other and the strength will be there.
Thinking of you (as I do often) XX

OMG what a weekend!!!!!!

We are thinking of you :Love:

Lily & Herman

Bernie

praying for you all hun, your doing the right thing taking five minutes out now and again, you WILL get through this and we are all here for you
x

Hiya,

I dont know anything about what you have been through but you sound like a loving and kind lady, i wish you all the best and hope that you can stay stonger for a while longer..take 1 day at a time. Love and hugs going your way xxx:hug:

Oh bless you darling my thoughts are with you at this sad time..

Take care Dawnie xxx

Sorry to hear about all your troubles. My thoughts are with you and I am sure you will find the inner strength to cope with it all :wink2:

Bernie, ditto everything Gigi said. If you need to chat or just hang out - give me a call, ok? :hug:

Jackie
x

Thoughts are with youxxxx
Love n Hugsxxxxxx
XXjnail XX

Please try not to feel guilty for taking time out to get yourself together - noone can be completely together 100% of the time during times like these.

Thinking of you xxx

You are both in my thoughts at this terrible time - its never easy but do just take one day at a time and you will get through it. Take care :hug: :hug:

LOADS OF LOVE, HUGS, THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FROM BRYAN AND MYSELF.

Just hang in there and do your best. Don't feel guilty and try to keep your chin up. When it starts to get too much, just log on and let it all out on here!! Even if you don't end up actually posting the thread, writing your thoughts and feelings down and getting them out of your system can be quite therapeutic!!

hugs, stay strong matey.

sending you love and hugs, be gentle to yourself - you need support too

xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back