What are the best hair extension companies to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StaceyBailey

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am a level 3 NVQ qualified hairdresser but would like to go on a hair extension course, I'm just not sure what company to use for the best quality hair!
Any recommendations? X

There is a big thread with lots of extension suppliers on there. It can get confusing as everyone has a favourite. I use studio58 x

Lol so many threads stared on this ! Good lunch reading the whole post ! Arghh too me foreverrrr!! Still loving Sjk :) !

Ahhh just seen the big thread! Thanks guys :)

It is the most confusing thread ever,lol it goes from one supplier been great to been the worst then back the the best, only way to find out for yourself is to buy and fit the hair yourself as every extensionist has different opinion. My brain hurts just thinking of that thread :irked:

Studio 58, SJK and Rapunzels I sometimes use x

I got samples from studio 58 last week and was really pleased, very reasonably priced for double drawn and 1g hair I think x

Hair Rebellion do a NVQ 3 Hair extension course. x

Do studio 58 offer a supplier discount? Thanks

They offer a point scheme you get so many points for each thing, although I'm not sure how many points you need to receive a discount x

Our loyalty points scheme amounts to 5% discount.

So if for example you spend £100, this gives you points worth £5.

You can accumulate points to obtain a free/heavily discounted order, or redeem them in smaller amounts more regularly

I'm saving my points up until I get a big discount x

Hair Extension. Virgin Hair Great Prices

Simplcity Hair Extensions California.

Quality Hair . 100 % Virgin Hair. Give us a call.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back