What are the signs of you becoming allergic to semi permanent eyelash glue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodiex

Reaction score
For the past 9/10 weeks I've had such a bad cough, once I start coughing I can't stop and then produce phlegm ewwww, and if I'm not coughing it up I'm sneezing it up. Is this possibly an allergic reaction? I went to my doctor.. They're pretty rubbish, first I had to take antihistamine.. Didn't do anything, now I'm on antibiotics for a possible sinus infection but they don't seem to be doing anything. Dad keeps telling me to go back because the amount I'm coughing he's worried I'll get a hernia

If it is an allergic reaction what can I do? I already wear a mask like a dentist when I'm doing my treatments!

Has anyone else had symptoms like these?xx

We're not doctors so probably not much point asking here.

Definitely return to your GP once you've finished the course of antibiotics. They might refer you for respiratory tests.

Do you smoke at all?

We're not doctors so probably not much point asking here.

Definitely return to your GP once you've finished the course of antibiotics. They might refer you for respiratory tests.

Do you smoke at all?

I know people aren't doctors but I thought people may be able to comment on whether they have had similar symptoms?
I don't smoke and no breathing problems or anything.

I don't have a clue if it's an allergy or an infection, I hope the latter!

Latest posts

Back