What are the top skin care brands to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Vic fir your help! I an going today for 2nd day(out of four) in Dermalogica training, sounds really good products.
But still maybe its just me with my virgin face- I am not putting much on it, so after Dermalogica facial I've felt heavy, too much on my face, eyes were tearing... At least it didnt dry out mu skin this time. At home i use Elemis, i feel its so nice, so light and moisturising, maybe its just me as my face not used to products..??
Thank you for your time and advice!!
Gita.
Not a problem. Elemis are lovely products. It's hard to sell something you don't use!

Vic x

Sorry to being annoying, but I am thinking to get another brand into salon. We have Dermalogica already, but i am sill confused between like elemis, decleor or I've just read that you're using environ( but I think environ is a bit harsh also.
i hope you understand whay i mean.
Thanks for advice, you are really helpful!!

Thanks Martin for your sugestion. But still, could you please tell me what products/ brands are u using in your beauty place??
Thank you again!

I use Decleor in my salon. I have used Elemis in the past (and a few oth ranges, such as Dermalogica, Sothys etc), but I have always preferred Decleor in terms of product, treatment protocol and customer service. It's also what I personally use, and as Vic says, it's much easier to sell something that you personally love using!

Beautiful answer! Thanks! I will have look at Declor as soon as I will feel Dermalogica ..."boring"?...
Thanks for helping me view wider...;)

Thanks Vic and Martin for your much needed help and support!
Just a little update: I've completely changed my thoughts about Dermalogica products! Ive been just three days in training and it has opened world to real beauty artistry that is going to express its art with Dermalogica products! They are so amazing and so many different customisations can be made with! I totally love it and can' t wait to get back into the salon and do my first consultation, face mapping- skin analysis and all the treatment![emoji295]️
And i have to apologise for all that I didn't believe in Dermalogica , that I was using incorrect products and that I've been messing around for looking for something thats just in front of me.
Thanks for your professionalism! I will be back, but I hope in some little kind of struggle:) thanks guys and all the best!!! [emoji8]

Just a little update: I've completely changed my thoughts about Dermalogica products! Ive been just three days in training and it has opened world to real beauty artistry that is going to express its art with Dermalogica products! They are so amazing and so many different customisations can be made with! I totally love it and can' t wait to get back into the salon and do my first consultation, face mapping- skin analysis and all the treatment![emoji295]️
And i have to apologise for all that I didn't believe in Dermalogica , that I was using incorrect products and that I've been messing around for looking for something thats just in front of me.
Thanks for your professionalism! I will be back, but I hope in some little kind of struggle:) thanks guys and all the best!!! [emoji8]

I'm a Dermalogica stockist and Dermalogica Skin Expert, it's so good to see this, lots of therapists think Dermalogica is going to be very boring in the treatment room but it's one of the most bespoke products I've ever worked with! Work towards your Expert as you will learn more than ever about the skin itself and not just products xx

I have to say, I kind of thought that might happen @Gita. Dermalogica are a very esteemed brand and if you have them already, it makes sense to try and make them work.

There's nothing like falling in love with your skincare - then suddenly you find your enthusiasm is infectious and you start doing this amazing thing called 'retail' lol x

dear Gita I am wondering are you still using Dermologica I am now at the stage that you were at last year deciding which products I Have environ rep visiting me on Tuesday this week and I have also called dermologica, my friends uses Epionce but very priced, I will be home based working in a specially designed luxury room in my basement and equally want products that are fab suggestions ???

dear Gita I am wondering are you still using Dermologica I am now at the stage that you were at last year deciding which products I Have environ rep visiting me on Tuesday this week and I have also called dermologica, my friends uses Epionce but very priced, I will be home based working in a specially designed luxury room in my basement and equally want products that are fab suggestions ???

Unfortunately, Gita last visited this site in August of last year, so is unlikely to answer you.

You could always create a new thread through :)

Latest posts

Back