What are these?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I did see your response, thank you. I was responding to the OP with pictorial evidence, so that she could confirm that we had the correct 'diagnosis'.

Hopefully, one way or another, the OP received the information she required, and is able to act on it as her subseqent response indicates.

However, quite often I won't read through pages and pages of responses to see if someone has already posted the correct response; I'd rather save my time, post what I know, and if it's valuable to the original poster, great. If not I'm sure someone else here will provide the correct response. :)

If you look at the post 2 before yours (the last one on page 1) it states that my colege tutor says they are hangnails - so it may pay to read all of the thread before posting, but thanks for your info.

Yes, I did see your response, thank you. I was responding to the OP with pictorial evidence, so that she could confirm that we had the correct 'diagnosis'.

Hopefully, one way or another, the OP received the information she required, and is able to act on it as her subseqent response indicates.

However, quite often I won't read through pages and pages of responses to see if someone has already posted the correct response; I'd rather save my time, post what I know, and if it's valuable to the original poster, great. If not I'm sure someone else here will provide the correct response. :)
Very true, the info pics you gave were great and informative for me who couldn't quite get what a hang nail is but i'm now all clued up :)

Well I asked my college tutor and she said they are hangnails.

She said people use hangnails to mean the bits of skin on your finger too but the bits we wanted to know about are true hangnails.

Yes, and that is what I call them also. Had a lady with them today. Hangnails, hurt.

Latest posts

Back