What are you business resolutions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen889

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Maybe a bit late but what are your resolutions for your business this year? Mine is to spend more money on advertising (I'm a hidden location so need too) and stop spending money on useless things, mostly what I see on here and say I need it! When really I don't.

I'd love to hear what everyone has vowed to do this year.

I want to learn how to make a macchiato. Clients keep asking for one.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Offer a wider range of client refreshments (we're having an 80k refurb so don't think just tea and coffee will cut it anymore)

Invest in more courses

Run more business evenings with other local businesses building links to create more advertising opportunities etc

Implement better interview structures

Mine is to be more strict when it comes to my cancellation policy!

Im just going through change of use for a salon so if that goes through then it'l be to focus on driving my business forward and taking on staff to make it the best it can be.

I also want to invest in more courses to keep my business current and so I've booked to do the LVL lash course which I'm doing next week! I'm thinking of doing microdermabrasion too.

So far so good :)

Mine is to be more strict when it comes to my cancellation policy!

Im just going through change of use for a salon so if that goes through then it'l be to focus on driving my business forward and taking on staff to make it the best it can be.

I also want to invest in more courses to keep my business current and so I've booked to do the LVL lash course which I'm doing next week! I'm thinking of doing microdermabrasion too.

So far so good :)

What day are you doing the LVL course? I am doing it on the 27th at Milton Keynes.

What day are you doing the LVL course? I am doing it on the 27th at Milton Keynes.

Ahh I'm doing it on the 23rd, would of been nice to have a salon geek friend there 😄 xx

Well last year was my first year in a new location and spent lots doing decorating and kitting out the salon. I also spent out thousands on a new product range I also did a few courses. This year I'm hoping to upgrade certain things in the salon. Advertise more and possibly take on a member of staff part time. Mainly just work on becoming the best in my area as new salons are springing up all over. Oh and try and make more of a profit :)

Latest posts

Back