What are your education/training goals for 2016?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did my Shellac Conversion class yesterday

First step on the road to Master Painter! Xx

Did lace design on Monday with brillbird , booked to do aquarelle in Feb and glitter sands in March. Would love to do an extreme sculpting course as well in May. Would also love to learn threading x

Mine are to finally get to college to study level 2 Beauty Therapy NVQ.
I had my interview and maths and English tests this week and have been accepted onto the course.

I don't start till September and will be leaving my job to go back to college full time, cannot wait for September now :)
Its a really enjoyable course, go for it! Ive completed most of my theory and pre-obs and just practicing for finals.

I am planning on Media Make-up & Hair level 3 starting in September after I finish the course I'm on.

I've booked a 121 with Nicola from Brillbird to tackle sculpting structure and to try out their gel polish [emoji16]

I am starting my nail journey today :) will start with a nail tech course on all systems, then my ITEC certificate. I am super nervous, excited, the works!!

I am starting my nail journey today :) will start with a nail tech course on all systems, then my ITEC certificate. I am super nervous, excited, the works!!
I'd be really interested to hear what courses you're doing and how you progress.. love finding out more info on people's choices as helps me make my own!

I managed to pass the pre-assessment exam first time; a 70% pass mark and I got 77%- I'd only skimmed through the whole book so quite chuffed with myself! But annoyingly with two weeks to go till my course almost every single one of my already stupidly small, ski jump nails have all split and broken :(

Bumping this up again.

I am getting my ITEC results at the post tomorrow! School sent it over registered post so they didn't just drop it off at the house.

I am extremely nervous and excited at the same time. I've also done a gelish into training in the meantime. And I've been practising here and there on friends.

Can't wait to get the results and an insurance going so I can start for real. In the evenings cause I can't just drop my day job just yet.

Everything us slowly taking shape and I am just over the moon and happy I decided to start this!

On that note anyone in Ireland recommended nail art courses? I'm in Dublin, but if you could share your experience with the major brands I guess I could have an idea

Latest posts

Back