What base for rose gold please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooby_blonde

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have had a good look through and I know this is a bit of a taboo subject, however I can't find any advice as to what base depth and tone works for rose gold.

The base I want to work on is a 9/3.
I figure that this already has the gold in, and I was going to initially play it safe and experiment with Crazy Colour Rose Gold (rather than anything too permanent) I don't have high hopes as I know this can be a bit naff, but the hair is porous so we never know! However, I am thinking as the gold tone is already there, it might be better going in with just a pastel pink/peach.

I'm annoyed that after being what I thought was an up to date mobile hairdresser for years since salon work, my knowledge has finally been defeated!
Aside from that, it's on my hair, and it seems all my professional logic goes out the window and I become another client when I think of my own! :p

Any help massively appreciated. If I have to beach bath or lift any more, i'll sack it off.
Thanks all x

If you google images for Rose gold, you'll see a wide spectrum of shades.
Are you looking for more of a pinky gold, coppery gold, peachy pink gold? Pics usually help.

If I'm trying something new, I tend to try out a mix on a test area first to see how it takes rather than apply a whole head in case it's not what I want.

Latest posts

Back