What CND means to me!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biljana

Reaction score
I am new here. After much browsing and reading through these nail forums it has come to my attention that a lot of new nail techs are concerned with the cost of CND and training, etc etc...
A lot of questions gets raised in regards to WHYs, why CND? Why are they in MY opinion the best in the nail industry?
Put aside their amazing customer service and dedication to top notch education and think about their product. In the end, it is the returning clients, that keep coming back weeks after their initial sets with full sets still firmly in place. Not a scratch, a chip or lift!
I advise my clients not to treat their hands harshly, but they do anyways! They don't protect their nails from chemicals, smoking, gardening, grooming their beloved dogs...just to name a few. One client even told me she used her nail to get a screw out of her wall, HMMM Right?
So, here I am week after week, dealing with clients that wait 5-6 weeks for their rebalances and CND product never fails me :)
I know other CND Geeks will totally back me up on this
Just sayin'

Just to add, I normally don't take pictures of my client's nail before their fill, but I just rebalanced this set and thought it would be a good picture to have. I may start before and afters on all my rebalances! LOL
This particular lady had a sick dog to deal with and she hasn't been back to see me in 6+ weeks

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374259915.501427.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374259915.501427.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 192
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374259932.542833.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374259932.542833.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 198
Nice work, don't you hate it when a client books in for a maintenance appointment after so long :(
But it really gives you a lift when they turn up and their nails are still perfect with just a huge amount of regrowth. I would still charge more than my average appointment, as perfect or not it is still more work ;)

Nice work, don't you hate it when a client books in for a maintenance appointment after so long :(
But it really gives you a lift when they turn up and their nails are still perfect with just a huge amount of regrowth. I would still charge more than my average appointment, as perfect or not it is still more work ;)

Dang right!!
I charge full set after 4th week. They are aware and have never had issues. I can honestly say that in 7 years I have NEVER had a client destroy their sets, occassional picker but even then they claim they can never pick off or chip away at their CND sets. So, technically speaking, CND comes out on top in all aspects, For Me

I have a client who first brought her own manicure tools and files. Told me to be aware that she bleeds round her cuticle area and her last tech gave her burn sensations and she had lifting.

Well she took her old set off before coming and had a brand new set by me applied. She never bled, didn't have burning sensations, no lifiting and couldn't believe the finish.

Well she has now bought CND files from me(it's her OCD), still has the original set on (with rebalances of course) and we are now talking about taking them off and Shellac'ing instead.

She won't go anywhere else and sends me updates of her nails when shes away on holiday etc lol.

I love CND and would NEVER go anywhere else now.

I totally agree with you ladies. I was in a salon yesterday and two of the cosmetologists made disparaging remarks about CND. I felt like someone was criticizing my family! LOL! I was as diplomatic as possible, but it irritates me when people who aren't properly trained with a company insist that the products are faulty (not their own inability to use the product correctly.) I'll get off my soapbox now! LOL!

Latest posts

Back