what colour beauty room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson24

Reaction score
Hi guys

I can decided what colour to paint my beauty room and what colour towels etc to use.

I really want it to look very classy and also very professional and not tacky and give you the feeling when you walk in that you just wana snuggle up and get into the bed lol

Any ideas? p.s my room doesnt have any windows although has quite a bit lighing with dimmer switches

Mx

Hi M

I use a mix of sarongs and towels to have my couch look appealing and have fake flowers to give that luxury finish. I have a variety of pillow and a wonderful cushion called a Comfy Cushion which is a memory foam that instantly has the clients going oooh! my main colours are chocolate and cream!

You could maybe use sarong to hang on a wall to give that eastern feel, Pinks Boutique are fab for those kind of ideas. For covers there are lots of companies that supply them. You could try a heated blanket?

For warmth I cover with fleecy blankets and wrap up their feet with warm towels etc.

Trouble is is difficult to get them off the couch sometimes!

Good luck anyway.

HTH :)

we would love it to look all indian but dont know where to go for ideas ie wallpapers, nik naks, covers etc

Try the sari fabric shops on Westgate Road xx

I love earthy tones: warm browns, creams etc. Natural colours that are warm and comforting. THey are also good to brighten up with splashes of red and green. They also suit striking floral images, decorations etc.

Latest posts

Back