What colour brand do you think is the best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only use Tigi developer as its got Aloe in and I don't fancy invalidating my insurance if something goes wrong! I'm loving the whole range! I exclusively Tigi for everything! X

Had to get it in blue ;) we should go work for wella and Tigi we must get them stacks of business lol

You really need salon experience you learn 100% in a salon all of us would say it takes 4/5 years to be happy with your work

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

This is 100℅ true, students don't realise the length of time it takes to be a good hair professional, it sounds daunting but be patient, keep learning and enjoy, salon environment u can jump off each other, a good salon will be eventually your second family, will never look back. :)

Had to get it in blue ;) we should go work for wella and Tigi we must get them stacks of business lol

I'm working on this! I'm hoping to become an ambassador! Or a small training center x

I'm working on this! I'm hoping to become an ambassador! Or a small training center x

I got offered a full time posting for wella in Dubai :( if I diddnt have my own salon I would be off!

I got offered a full time posting for wella in Dubai :( if I diddnt have my own salon I would be off!

Wow x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yes alot of tigi products are good, however some systems i have found sensitivity to some products including my own head lol, over the years i need the trust in products i use, before applying, one systems peroxide for instance had a reaction even though the test was ok, bless my client allowed me as she had been having the same root color for years, the system then brought out their own developer, trusting the system i used theirs, she then had same colour range and my cream developer i trust i was using before just on the nape area, no problems, there after i stuck to safety, she has never looked back, other clients also felt sensitivity, as for insurance obviously depends on insurer, as a professional which most insurers class this as qualified and working in a salon for over 5 years, we have a trade act ln what products we buy and use under the health and safety views what we have tested in our salon, my insurance allows my knowledge as long as i follow the guide lines of % and testing, however yes tigi system has worked well with no
problems, i do loads of mixing and matching for creative colours, sometimes using different systems together ie permanent to semi to demi, this would contradict any insurance as its all used in the same sitting, which alot of color tec's do for more vibrant colours. :)

Yes alot of tigi products are good, however some systems i have found sensitivity to some products including my own head lol, over the years i need the trust in products i use, before applying, one systems peroxide for instance had a reaction even though the test was ok, bless my client allowed me as she had been having the same root color for years, the system then brought out their own developer, trusting the system i used theirs, she then had same colour range and my cream developer i trust i was using before just on the nape area, no problems, there after i stuck to safety, she has never looked back, other clients also felt sensitivity, as for insurance obviously depends on insurer, as a professional which most insurers class this as qualified and working in a salon for over 5 years, we have a trade act ln what products we buy and use under the health and safety views what we have tested in our salon, my insurance allows my knowledge as long as i follow the guide lines of % and testing, however yes tigi system has worked well with no
problems, i do loads of mixing and matching for creative colours, sometimes using different systems together ie permanent to semi to demi, this would contradict any insurance as its all used in the same sitting, which alot of color tec's do for more vibrant colours. :)

That's what Tigi is designed for?!? So you can intermix every colour!

That's what Tigi is designed for?!? So you can intermix every colour!
I agree they do not faulting tigi at all, i do how ever use another range for vibrant reds for instance i found the system lasts longer and has for certain clients a brighter red, when u find something that works u dont want to stop using the range. I went to a fashion show they used loreal bleach, a wella permanent, mixing different semi's intermixing, the question was asked why 1 system wasn't being used, the answer was designed colour using different techniques giving the outcome, they used different systems for various reasons, they didn't change systems completely, they used for different outcomes. :)

Ah I love the Tigi Reds they are more vibrant than, loreal, matrix, wella, goldwell and Clynol and definitely Paul Mitchell!

Can anyone pm me how much a tube of tigi copyright cost? Xxx

Well I'm over to tigi soon. Rep coming Tuesday to have a chat, 3rd time my matrix rep hasn't bothered to put my order in, 3 strikes and they're out!

Well I'm over to tigi soon. Rep coming Tuesday to have a chat, 3rd time my matrix rep hasn't bothered to put my order in, 3 strikes and they're out!

You'll never look back! Especially after a big surprise next year ;) x

I'm excited but u better be expecting some messages and plenty of questions! ;)

I'm excited but u better be expecting some messages and plenty of questions! ;)

Ohh goodie! I love questions! Honestly it's a range you fall in love with... I was in the deep end and hated it for a week or two but then everything just clicked! And now I couldn't imagine life without it! Especially like today when I did a restyle, came in with long red hair down past her bra and left with this... Highlights look vile on this but were like a 7.3

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351279603.663436.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351279603.663436.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 111
Wats the big surprise blue :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Love your floor!

Latest posts

Back