What colour shall I use? Affinage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lfox

Reaction score
Hi, I need help! Iv got a new client thats come to me asking if I can sort her colour out... Very dry and thin on ends, she said it's just gone like that over last month or so. Base 7-8 natural only got 1/4 inch regrowth. She brought all info in from her last salon.
Bleach highlights 10 vol with wella 9.1 20 vol around the highlights.
She must of been having this a while as she gone a very block blonde.
I think she needs darkening down and keeping few highlights just to break colour up.
I was thinking 8.035 in affinage... She doesn't want to be to warm but this won't as she's so light and dry on mid lengths to ends. But I need to use something different on roots. She got the tiniest natural re growth base 7-8, but where they were lifting this with wella 9.1 it's quite yellow, so I need to put something on the to knock out the warm tones but match match the 8.035... But the yellow tones from previous colour also have bleach highlights dotted here and there so what can I put on? I was thinking something with a 2 in it but don't want violet to grab on bleach highlights. Arrrghhh!!! Help!! X

Why don't you just do 8.0 with some 8.035 for her roots, I wouldn't go for anything too ash as the 8.035 is warm X

Why don't you just do 8.0 with some 8.035 for her roots, I wouldn't go for anything too ash as the 8.035 is warm X
S
she doesnt like warm tones, and although 8.035 is warm and I need to use that on her mid lengths and ends cos it so light and pouris it won't come out to warm, but I wouldn't put 8.035 on roots as it will go warm and the roots are quite yellow anyway. So 8.0 and 8.035 on roots will glow I think, I want a shade of an 8 on the roots but just want it to knock the yellow out from the previous 9.1 yellow tones ....8.035 on roots will just add more warmth to those yellow tones.... I hope I'm making sense???

Have you got a pic of her current hair and the tone she would like? X

Latest posts

Back