What colour would you say this is, please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iconic

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I have a client booked in for tomorrow for a regrowth touch-up and this is the pic she has sent me of her current colour..
Wondered if any of you lovely geeks could give a little advice on how I could achieve this colour with matrix colours please.
She is a natural base 5.
Many thanks

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364392809.326418.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364392809.326418.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 148
Hi geeks,

I have a client booked in for tomorrow for a regrowth touch-up and this is the pic she has sent me of her current colour..
Wondered if any of you lovely geeks could give a little advice on how I could achieve this colour with matrix colours please.
She is a natural base 5.
Many thanks

If she is a new client to you then surly you saw her hair when you did the skin test? Xxx

If she is a new client to you then surly you saw her hair when you did the skin test? Xxx

She isn't a new client, I used to colour her hair before she went to Uni but she is back home for Easter so wants me to colour for her again while she is back. In the meantime she has been going to a different salon local to where she is living (for Uni) who coloured her from dark brown to this... x

I love this colour

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364393342.779414.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364393342.779414.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 149
She isn't a new client, I used to colour her hair before she went to Uni but she is back home for Easter so wants me to colour for her again while she is back. In the meantime she has been going to a different salon local to where she is living (for Uni) who coloured her from dark brown to this... x

Aahh..I don't youse matrix but looks almost copper mahogany :)

Aahh..I don't youse matrix but looks almost copper mahogany :)

Ahh I can't decide! .. Was thinking copper red? .. Possibly 1/2 6RC and 1/2 8CC but I just would like other opinions?!
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! Xx

Bump .. Anyone please? X

Latest posts

Back