What did you eat today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today i have had toast for breakfast, went out for other half to get late breakfast and i had French toast, then for dinner had sweet chilli chicken,chips and veg and a cornetto :) x

are you just dairy free or vegan?
my daughter is DA so most of our food is dairy free so make it same for her BUT I don't always refrain from dining on the dairy, I just ensure she has other meals..lol.

she has Swedish Glace icecream, I think it tastes really creamy and not soya like at all - she wont eat or drink soya products notmally (but loves the SG IC) but has coconut milk instead.
what dairy substitutes do you have for icecream, cheese etc.

hey, I am actually vegan, a healthy one! (lots of unhealthy ones out there)
I had a lot of digestive problems with meat and dairy and feel so much better. Has your daughter tried almond milk? I personally prefer it 100 times to soy

I was busy today, so it wasn't exactly health day here:

Cup of soya milk, decaff tea (can feel myself nodding off without the caffeine! :o)
2 x corn on the cobs. One just salted, one very lightly covered with garlic and chilli butter.
One cup 'normal' tea at work.
2 x nakd bars - one berry, one chocolate orange. One bar = 1 of your 5 a day!
Red thai curry with chilli and some rice.
Cup of soya milk, decaff tea just now.

I'm back to breakfast salad tomorrow! Totally makes me not want to graze. Plus my 5 a day is done by 7am :p

Latest posts

Back