What do I do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkdiamonds66

Reaction score
I had a new client book in 5 weeks ago for a new set of acrylics, she messaged me yesterday saying she soaked off her little finger in nail varnish remover (I know!!) and said how does she get them off without ruining her nails. I said I would come and soak them off or I could tell her how to do it. She then said she wanted them taken off and just painted as she liked the length, I told her if we took them off we would have to take the length down so she’s going to get back to me as to what she wants done.

It’s been 5 weeks since she had her new set put on, she said she would get back to me for tomorrow, I haven’t heard anything, shall I message her or leave it? Also do I charge her for a new set?

Just leave it with her. She probably didn’t want to pay to have anything else done which is why she wanted to remove them herself. If she wants anything done I’m sure she will message you & then you can charge your normal price depending on what she wants x

Latest posts

Back