What do people think of the NSI system of nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nj35

Reaction score
Looking for feedback

As looking at training with the NSI SYSTEM

Cheers

Last edited:
I have been using NSI for a year and half! No problems so far. What do you use at the moment?

Maybe it would help if your question was a little more specific...

otherwise answers might come down to

'yes it's great, love it'

or

'no it's pants, try XYZ instead'.

Why do you ask??? What is your reason for asking???

Just want to help you get maybe a better set of replies....xxxxx

I have used NSI for 2 years. at college we swoped nail systems to nsi in the last half of the year. Attraction and Balance.
I really like the product and results, for my clients they are ideal.
Some of the products hav so much choice (coloured powders) so if you have clients who like art or extra details everything is there. (The illusion gels soak off, they sound very good i havent used them yet)

I have however tried a few other companies liquid and powder systems, the moxie from cnd was very easy to use and results were long lasting (but i am still with nsi)

hope this helps, x

I have just got some NSI Balance gel & the Body Bulider gel & it's great. I really struggle with L&P (any brand) but since switching to gel I've been doing the best sets of nails I have ever done.

I use CND and NSI and to be honest i dont think there is anything between them. Reason i use both is i trained with one at college and the other at a private course.
I would probably continue with NSI over CND for cost reasons.
That said there are products i would only order from CND like tips, polish and solar oil. NSI's files are excellent too and a very regular purchase.
NSI do a fab range or affordable colou acrylics and i have just brought some of thei coloured gels which are proving very popular with my clients.

I love NSI, mind you its all I have ever used.

One tech who helped me along the way also says she finds no real difference between CND and NSI.

I am looking to do a conversion course with NSI; I went on their website and followed the link for NSI educators to find one in my local town. Alternitively they do loads of courses at the NSI academy in Manchester. Their no is 0500131009 (freephone).:)

I was the NSI national educator in spain for 5 years, and although i no longer work with the company i can truthfully say the product quality is very high. But there are other companies with the same quality and better prices available. After working with creative, nsi , ezflow, entity and Essential nails i feel that each company has its "star" products and the main thing is finding one that suits all your needs. Im currently working with Essentials (ENP) new dream collection and the quality/price is fab. After 10 years in the nail industry ive finally found my star product.
Try getting some testers sent from a few different makes before spending loads of money with 1 company... Also keep in mind that some companies are only about product sales and dont want to know about it when you have problems. Use a product/company that gives you that backup coz every tech needs it at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back