What do you call semi perm cluster lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hills Bells

Reaction score
Hi geeks.. I've trained with salon system cluster lashes, which state they are semi permanent and last 2 weeks. I'm hoping to start self employment soon and want to know what they are known as in the wider world. Would they be weekend/party lashes, or semi permanent cluster lashes?? Also what would I charge for a full set? I've researched local prices but they're all advertised in different names! Sorry to ramble but gets confusing and want to get everything just right.. Thank u. X

I call them party lashes and explain they will stay on from a couple of days to up to 2 weeks depending on how the client looks after them. I recommend clients come back for removal at 2 weeks as they shouldn't be on longer than this as it's bad for the lashes.

I charge £15 which is the standard for my area xxx

Thank you sarahrose14.. Your help is very much appreciated. It's a bit hard trying to start off and not having anyone to confirm these things xx sorry for another question . Do you charge for removal? I was thinking complementary if booked in for another treatment and charge if not? Xx

Hiya, I retail the Eylure kits of these, Boots and Superdrug do for about £5.50.

I call them weekend cluster lashes and charge £12 and give them the rest to keep including the remover. They dont last as long as the box says! I only take 15 mins with them as I'm quick.

These are very popular with brides and clients going away at the weekends.

Latest posts

Back