What do you guys think of this nail desk/table?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No probs, here you go. Currently the glass top is resting on the storage leg but I have two more legs on order to give myself just a bit more space :) I love it because I can just turn it against the wall when not in use.

Hey can I ask where you got your storage shelves next to your table please? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Hey can I ask where you got your storage shelves next to your table please? Xxx

Do you mean the wooden storage with the baskets that the table is resting on? If so, it's the Annefors storage leg from Ikea :)

No probs, here you go. Currently the glass top is resting on the storage leg but I have two more legs on order to give myself just a bit more space :) I love it because I can just turn it against the wall when not in use.

Oh wow! I love it! Can the storage leg fit underneath the table? Instead of acting like a "leg"? Or is it too high?

Oh wow! I love it! Can the storage leg fit underneath the table? Instead of acting like a "leg"? Or is it too high?

Yes Laura, the storage leg (and the drawers that Ikea also do in this range) both fit underneath the table. The legs are also height adjustable too :)

Do you mean the wooden storage with the baskets that the table is resting on? If so, it's the Annefors storage leg from Ikea :)

Thank you, hun! Perfect xxx

wow i'm re doing a nail course at the mo as not done nails for over two years wish my home was big enough to make a home salon as going to have to go mobile but all of your set ups looks absolutely amazing :lol:

Latest posts

Back