What do you include in full manicure?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steph4rose

Reaction score
Hi all, I am qualified in SPA Manicure but wanted to find out what everyone else includes as part of the treatment. I cut nails, file, add cuticle cream, soak hands, push back cuticles, add cuticle remover, cut any dead cuticle away, add hand scrub, rinse and add hand mask, wrap in towels, rinse, add hand cream and then polish. Does anyone do anything different and do you use heat at all? I would like to warm my towels but other than using the radiator not sure how I can do this! Thanks in advance...

We use heated hand mitts at college instead of using the towels for the hand mask, the heat really helps the mask to absorb into the skin and it’s so relaxing! It’s also amazing for people with arthritis as the heat can be quite soothing. :)

Heated mitts are great for the mask, also do you include a hand and arm massage when applying the lotion before polish? Also if I’m doing a gel manicure instead of regular polish, I do the gels after the Nail prep but before the scrub and mask

I agree with above...heated mitts and a hand/arm massage. Other than that, your spa mani sounds fab! :)

Latest posts

Back