What do you mobile/home nail techs wear?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acrylic83

Reaction score
I just wondered as the title says. As i was thinking of buying a tunic for mobile/home services.

Whites for me :D - hides the dust

White tunic and black leggings

Aqua blue tunic and white leggings - I match my decor. Every single new client that walks through my door comments on it, as if they expect us in jogging bottoms or something! I wear it even when doing close friends appointments. If they are paying for a professional service I dress professionally. First impressions really count and sets the tone from the beginning.

I wear my tunic and trousers from college, it happens to be the same uniform that is required for my new job! I wear it when doing friends and family as well as I want to be completely professional!

I'm currently a vision in beige linen - from diamond design

Im mobile and I wear a Black or pink tunic which I have had embrioded and leggings

Thanks for all your feedback. It is really helpful to know. Yes 1st impressions do count. So ill be buying a couple of tunics.

Yes I wear a black tunic with hot pink piping and black leggings - matches my colour scheme/logo in my home nail room and looks professional xx

Latest posts

Back