What do you think about Sinful nail polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ambz94

Reaction score
Hello, your opinions on sinful polish, was doing my training yesterday and my trainer used it, just wondering if its worth the buy? thanks x

Hi, I bought a couple from capital as I particularly liked the colour. However , I found it took an absolute age to dry, and the brush was cheap and nasty. Wouldn't recommend it at all IMO xx

Hi, I bought a couple from capital as I particularly liked the colour. However , I found it took an absolute age to dry, and the brush was cheap and nasty. Wouldn't recommend it at all IMO xx

Same, I use opi but a client wanted a colour to match a dress and sinful had one just perfect but I hated it so have never used them again

I use a few of the neons from Sinful. It isn't a brand I would use for my whole range. I'm not fond of the brush and the drying time.

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

I think they're rubbish! The only good thing they have going for them is the colour range. In addition to what others have said about them I also find that on natural nails it peels off in big chunks.

I used a Sinful today actually. I use OPI myself, I wouldn't buy Sinful as its not a professional range, but a client brought her own polish and it was by them.

It was a lovely colour with plenty of shine. went on fine, the brush was OK (though not quite OPI standard, but not bad) and obviously she went home so not sure on drying time.

I think she said she bought it at the hairdressers.

I had to buy black from sinful at the weekend as couldn't get hold of a black opi. I already had lots of them from when I first started. They have a lovely colour range but don't last long at all. And the lids always come away from the brush which is annoying. I wouldn't recommend using them on clients though. Xx

I have used sinful with no problems at all some clients have got up to a weeks wear from them no problem ( don't think they do much hard work mind u)! The colour range is fantastic and the brushes pose no problem however I agree they do sometimes come away from the lid which is annoying. We use seche vite base and top coat which I dare say is the reason they last so well but my clients love the range sooo many colours! Most polish ranges will last depending on application xx

Latest posts

Back