What do you think about the Jessica Geleration?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use geleration in the salon I work at a couple of days a week an shellac on my own business. I think that both are excellent and I get the same amount of time out of them xx

I have personally spent at least £500 on gel polishes so that price sounds great to me lol x

I use shellac for my own business and Jessica geleration at my work. Personally, I find shellac to be a much superior product. I love the colours and they always look so shiny and fresh for the full 2 weeks and I find removal is much easier but when I have geleration on, my nails are always in bad condition when I take it off again, but not with shellac.
One of the salons local to me uses Jessica products for manicure, but shellac instead of geleration as she also felt that her nails were not in good condition when geleration came off.

You can only buy Jessica products direct from Gerrard International, which requires Jessica training and a minimum account opening of approx £500..... Reason being, Jessica like their products to be used properly and professionally, so like therapists stock all products needed for a basic treatment... Hence using their products solely - professionally. It's a massive investment, but well worth the effort. X
You can get it from Beverley beaute, comes from America.. Along with shellac and gel polishes such as ibd, harmony, EZflow Etc. Also you said clients have moved from shellac because its ruined their nails? It doesn't ruin nails, its uneducated "professionals" that ruin nails, because if applied & removed correctly it shouldnt.. there isn't even any buffing required prior to application unlike a gel polish! X

Latest posts

Back