What do you think? Hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddisonhair

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

Ok, so on my facebook I've came across a hair extension tools supplier who is about to start selling hair extensions. I must say, I am impressed by how they look and I'm about to get a sample. It's Indian remy, packs of 25 1g strands stick tips for £13 per pack. What do you think?

I'm always interested in new suppliers! I would LOVE to be a supplier one day! I wonder how you even go about it? But I guess thats another thread :wink2:

xx

Attachments

• supplier.jpg
    supplier.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
These look super thick aswell. What are the people called on Facebook?

They look good but from reading through the Facebook page nd the pic of the hair on what looks like a wet drive or patio I don't think they actually know much about what they are selling nd ate trying to make a quick buck, I would be wary of ordering but that's jst my personal opinion.

They look good but from reading through the Facebook page nd the pic of the hair on what looks like a wet drive or patio I don't think they actually know much about what they are selling nd ate trying to make a quick buck, I would be wary of ordering but that's jst my personal opinion.

I think you may be right! x

What I would worry about even if the hair is good do thay have enough stock ,nothing worse than doing a match then cant get the hair :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

My first thought was wow, such great presentation too. Would be acceptable for eBay (when I was selling some clothes on there I borrowed a manequin for presentation so it's not hard), but not for a business, a large piece of white paper is about £1 in staples, would have been better, or a banana stand without a bowl below and hooking them on would have been better.

I'd be wary buying off Facebook and the likes of eBay for hair supplies, the "business's" and that may be a loose term in some cases can just disappear into thin air leaving you with awful product and no way to return it or not offer returns.

There are some out there that are genuine and I'm sorry to say but the above often damages their business as people get scared to use fb and eBay for purchases.
Then again Facebook is officially a social network not a sales site xoxo

Ok I sent them a massage asking for a sample of hair and guess what thay don't do samples !!!! :-(

That's no way to do good business! Will def stay clear! X

Omg ,i said to them I would not order hair without getting a sample first and thay have now said that for me to see the quality a would have to order a bundle as I should know you can not see tha quality with a couple of strands ,

im actually fuming about this I have replyed saying that you can not tell the quality of any hair untill it has been washed a fue times and I can do this with a couple of strands ,

how cheeky are they how do thay think that will get them customers ,

also asks for a price list and thay say all there prices are on the pics>:)

Omg ,i said to them I would not order hair without getting a sample first and thay have now said that for me to see the quality a would have to order a bundle as I should know you can not see tha quality with a couple of strands ,

im actually fuming about this I have replyed saying that you can not tell the quality of any hair untill it has been washed a fue times and I can do this with a couple of strands ,

how cheeky are they how do thay think that will get them customers ,

also asks for a price list and thay say all there prices are on the pics>:)

That is so rude! I would be tempted to write on their wall my opinion..

Lol thay now have asked me who I use normal for hair ,what difference does that make !

They asked me who I use now too, they said its so they can see what they charge nd they will beat it, lol they haven't got a clue about hair extensions from what I can gather :rolleyes:

I have inboxed this buyer as I wanted to know if they sold the tiny micro rings, I asked if they had a website, how they accepted payment, did they have a telephone number I could ring to speak to someone, how did they handle returns etc.

They had no website, only accepted payment through PayPal, no telephone number half of my questions not answered, I don't deal with people like is and I am certainly not doing business through Facebook that's for sure ordering stuff.

I'd stick to well known brands, the more who purchase from established suppliers will bring a chain reaction where they can spend more on research and eventually ending in better quality end product, works for all items not just hair xoxo

It gets worse I told them I use foxy and hair Planet and there reply is ,

Quote I personally think foxy is rubbish hair Planet are ok ,

Im not replying to this idiots thay are not on here so there not that clever are thay :-D

It gets worse I told them I use foxy and hair Planet and there reply is ,

Quote I personally think foxy is rubbish hair Planet are ok ,

Im not replying to this idiots thay are not on here so there not that clever are thay :-D

Haha, I know they may think that, many of us think some salons are awful, but I doubt we would say it to a client, especially when they asked. It's just all too laughable, they aren't going to go far if only supplying through Facebook so just leave them be and let them crash xoxo

i have just asked what processing the hair has been through - tho i doubt they know haha

i have just asked what processing the hair has been through - tho i doubt they know haha

Can't wait for the reply to that one :-D

Can't wait for the reply to that one :-D

nothing yet! will post their reply if i get one - they havent accepted my friend request yet

Latest posts

Back