What do you think of my nail biting cure?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool, glad its given some of you some inspiration. yes, i will put some fairies on it or something. that's just one that i knocked up in 10 mins. i think i will spend the day prettying it up. Thanx for the tip.

Great.... I've done this before, did a quick one and spent hours prettifying it!! Let me know if you find a good source for fairies as I have a programe with fab stuff but isn't compatable with word so I have to print out fairy paper first then print on top if that makes sense!! Goodluck and hope Emily does really well!

Hi Toni, it's Jen from Marco's foot course..Happy New Year..Thanks for chit chat other night.
The manicure thing sounds great..kids are fun to work with..i have quite a few youngest 8yrs old..they are bally dancers at local dance school and really like to look after themselves..manicures/tans/body art etc.

Things to remember...
Parents/guardian always present during treatments.

(i had a client pass out on me) lucky for me fireman hubby was on hand and new what signs to look for..it was hot summers day..she had no food went to gym/then shopping/then to friends/then swimming/had no drink or food all day..stupid if you ask me..I was spray tanning her at the time.what a day that was..4 pints of water and 1 hour later we let her go home.

Client record cards..get as much info as you can and ask for parent/guardian signature for the child..so you can carry out service.(creative sell good record cards)
I sent xmas cards and menu to all clients this year and it paid off..
Next year i'm printing vouchers for xmas sending to clients for loyalty rewards.
I give all clients £5.00 off nxt treatment if they reccomend a friend.

When you are starting out you need as much practise as you can..this will give you work and lot's of practise.
Sorry dribbled on a bit
Good Luck
Jennyx

Hi jen, thanx for the advice hun. weird you being on here all this time and me not realising!! LOL. i got her mom to sign the treatment plan on Creative record card so should be okay there. will take your other advice on board (Girls, this lady is such a gem, i met her once and since then i bug her for advice all the time and she never complains!). Hubby is a fireman eh Jen!!!???? you never told me that you lucky girl you!!! LOL. bet he's got a whopping helmet and a big branch yea?, not to mention the rest of his apparatus and his big red pump! hee hee.

well, i've done a new version of the chart but my dad's broadband is yet again not uploading stuff, so i'll try and post it later and you can tell me what you think. its got a big fairy on now.

Latest posts

Back