What does everyone's SG widower/widow do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twinners

Reaction score
While we're on here all hours, that is. I put widower first, as I'm assuming it's mostly lady geeks here :)

Mine sits whining about how long I've been on my phone and what on earth can there be to look at that takes up SOOOOOO much of my attention...

Blah, blah, blah...xx

Yeah, that's about right. But I think mine is glad of the peace and quiet.

Mine works nights, so no problems hes out making some cash ;-)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't really care....!

.....................he's watching some 'kill em all' film!

Mine plays his PC in the bedroom while I've got full control of tv and netflix. I do have to have a little moan every now and then about how much time he spends in there, but I don't care really, tv all mine!!

When we are in the same room, no phones. Period.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Mines currently in bed! But very often he's looking over my shoulder moaning that I'm always on salon geek!

He's on Xbox, I'm on phone/ laptop/ reading. xx

Mine works away all week so he doesn't know my dirty secret!

Well in between football, his playstation and his recorded episodes of Jeremy Kyle he doesn't have much time in the evening to listen to my boring day anyway so I'm constantly on my phone! He always moans about it though, when an advert comes on of corse! But I just laugh to myself and look back to my screen!!

Well whilst he's an SG widow in m an aquarium forum widow lol. He's an admin for some aquarium forum thing and the last week he hasn't put he's phone down!

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine loves it he gets the tv all to himself as I get so engrossed on here I'm actually oblivious to whats on tv x

Well, I'm trying to cut down the time I spend on here, as, because I'm superwoman (or I sure feel like I am), I have to do everything round here, I'm trying to be on here late evenings only ( although it's 5.20pm now erm) it's addictive. My hubby is either watching tv, writing a sermon, emailing committees, or he's out at a meeting, or he's at his 'proper' job in London. He's a MSN if anyone knows what that is !

Well, I'm trying to cut down the time I spend on here, as, because I'm superwoman (or I sure feel like I am), I have to do everything round here, I'm trying to be on here late evenings only ( although it's 5.20pm now erm) it's addictive. My hubby is either watching tv, writing a sermon, emailing committees, or he's out at a meeting, or he's at his 'proper' job in London. He's a MSN if anyone knows what that is !

It's generally referred to as a master of science in nursing. .....but I expect I'm wrong in this case. ..ha ha

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine either sorts out his reptiles or plays on his ps4. He doesn't understand half the stuff I talk to him about. I tried talking to him about Lamp-gate and it went straight over his head..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

One word... TRACTORS! He's like an old man lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's generally referred to as a master of science in nursing. .....but I expect I'm wrong in this case. ..ha ha

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry I meant NSM, but it's now known as SSM (self sufficient ministry)

I've just sent my pet human out for a run...an hour of no nagging and sg...nice :) xx

Latest posts

Back