What eyelash extensions and brow treatments should I use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HannahJane90

Hannah Butland
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

I am finding it so hard to decide which brands of the above to use. I opened my business in July and it is going very well. However I am finding I have a lot of requests for Eyelash Extensions and from a professional point of view I have no idea where to start as I haven't had them done myself. Can anybody give ke any suggestions??

Flirties have trainers all over the uk and teach beginners, advanced and volume lash extension courses x

Perfect! Have you used them yourself?

Nouveau and HD Brows. They are sister companies and sometimes reduce the price if both are booked together.
I am trained in both and also regularly have both treatments applied to myself.

The Nail Den
"Salon luxury, within home comforts"

Thank you so much. Do you know how I can get in contact with him? X

Hiya.
I actually contacted the training centre in West Yorkshire directly but if you go on the website there is a contact number and an information form to fill in. Here's a screenshot, has everything on it! Good luck! X ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413753143.589564.jpg

The Nail Den
"Salon luxury, within home comforts"

Thank you so much hun!

I'm just in the process of starting to train in lashes and brows. Have been told LVL/Nouveau Lash & HD Brows are the way forward, plus you can train at the same place 😊

Again look at flirties. Trainers up and down the county some doing one to one training, do express, classic and volume lash training also lash lift, brow extensions and seven step brows so you can keep all training under one roof so to speak. very well priced courses as well

Oh gosh its between flirties and nouveux

Latest posts

Back