what i need to teach nail courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geek chic

Reaction score
hi, could anyone give advice on how to go about teaching nail courses from my salon, what qualifications/insurance i need??

why not find a line you love and become an educator for them?

How to become and Educator to train in your own salon is quite a difficult one to answer. :confused:
You could as already said approach the distributors of your current product line and enquire if they are looking for Educators.
Most product lines have different criteria for what they require in an Educator but most prefer you have at least 5 years experience in the Industry. You haven't filled out your profile therefore I don't know what experience you have ( You really shoul fill it out as it is really useful/helpful)
Unfortunately geography also is an issue so if there already is an established Educator in your area then you will have no chance lol :)

If you want to set up your very own courses then you would require a teaching qualification and then approach some of the big Insurance Companies like the Guild and they would send you out information as to what is required for that, ie you would need to send them in details of the course including Manuals and Lesson Plans etc.

HTH

Latest posts

Back