What Is More Than White?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
I've heard SOOOO much about MTW - What exactly is it? Gel? Powder? How do you use it? What is it for? I presume it's from creative yet it isn't in the brochure?

MTW is a liquid acrylic and is part of the Fabric range. It is in the brochure on page 20 - item 44022.

HTH

It is used under overlays (any you chose) to give a french finish instead of a white tip etc

This is the official blurb. Thereis much more about it here on the site under Premium Geek Tutorials etc. including how to use it step by step.

• ‘More Than White’ Liquid-Acrylic is not nail enamel. It is a liquid- acrylic formulated to dry very quickly and to be used under the resin to create a permanent French Manicure. It is also employed during the rebalance service to re-whiten the re-growth at the free edge.

• More than White does more than just create a permanent French look to a wrap enhancement, one can also use it under gel and Liquid and Powder systems for the same purpose. Just apply to the tip, before adding the overlay, for the ultimate easy permanent French look. The product is colour stable - very white .. and very easy to use.

I know what i'll be buying at the show! Thanks all XX

Sara Satchell said:
I know what i'll be buying at the show! Thanks all XX
Hi Sara dont get your hopes up too much hun, apparently they didnt have it at the show on Sunday!?

i have one for sale on the wanted forum :D

Latest posts

Back