What is the best hard gel for 3D nail art & why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ai4Linh

Reaction score
What is your favorites hard gel system that you use or think it is best for 3D nail art??????

Hey

I've not seen any 3D nail art using hard gel before, acrylic yes but hard gel? Do you mean flowers and roses

Yea and other 3D art like animal and plants.

I know INK London do a specific 3d gel in various colours and cuccio have a 3d powder you can mix with any veneers. Never used either, but I think you're better looking at 3d gels rather than normal hard gels.

I have Cuccio 3D design powder which you mix with their gel polish but I can do more with acrylic than I can with that

How does the Cuccio hold up????? Will it change color over time???

How does the Cuccio hold up????? Will it change color over time???
I haven't used it much as I find acrylic much easier and you can do more with it so I'm not sure tbh but I can't see there being problems with it fading as their veneers are highly pigmented

I see and what acrylic system do u use?

I see and what acrylic system do u use?
I used Nsi and recently changed over to CJP nail systems. They have a design range of powders that are fab for 3D work but their normal powders are great too

I used Nsi and recently changed over to CJP nail systems. They have a design range of powders that are fab for 3D work but their normal powders are great too
Thanks You! I might try out NSI. X3

You're welcome [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back