What is the best small table light, help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsgalore13

Reaction score
Hi

Im very confused! there are so many posts about lamps and read up elsewhere about table lights but my mind is just mashed!

I am wanting a good bright light for my table what doesnt cure gelish. i am struggling with good light in peoples houses.

thanks x

Daylight table lamps are pretty nice. They have a portable fold up one which is nice for mobile work. I have the short table lamp and I use it all the time. It doesn't cure your gels.

Daylight table lamps are pretty nice. They have a portable fold up one which is nice for mobile work. I have the short table lamp and I use it all the time. It doesn't cure your gels.

hi thanks for that,that sounds good! have you got a link please for that? i am wanting to get started mobile so that would be great. thank you

Several places sell it. Check Salons Direct, beauty express, even amazon. It looks like this.
81914.jpg

Led lamps won't cure your gel, I'm sure Doug schoon did an article somewhere about it. The bulbs are different so you should be able to buy any lamp

Several places sell it. Check Salons Direct, beauty express, even amazon. It looks like this.
81914.jpg

I use this light for mobile work. Use it for manis, pedis and open it up vertical, stand it on the floor and use it to light up my tent for spray tans. It gets bashed around a bit but it works lovely xx

hi, brilliant thank you everyone x

I just bought a nice white led lamp from Costco. Three different light settings. Bends to position. Only £17. X

Do you have a pic of the light from Costco please ? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

No sorry. I'm on holiday. X

I just bought a nice white led lamp from Costco. Three different light settings. Bends to position. Only £17. X

oh right brilliant! that sounds good i will have a look thank you x

Latest posts

Back