What is the difference between Solar Oil and cuticle oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love love love solar oil :Love:

Long have I been singing its praises.

But I would question whether it can penetrate through gels unless they are soak-off?

I thought, as a rule, if it will soak off with acetone, it's permeable. If not, its not.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Just my logic.

I hope Solar Oil can penetrate through anything. So would like to be proved wrong please. :cool:

What is the correct way of applying solar oil? I have been applying solar oil religiously for about 3 half weeks twice a day, o dot on my cuticle oil and even under my free edge too and haven't noticed any difference in my nails really, am i applying it correctly?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

I buy Solar oil for my own personal use as well as using it on my clients. i have my own bottle in with my beauty products and I use it for literally everything!!

Nails, toes, dry knuckles, dry heels, dry elbows, face, if i have a cut that is forming a scab it goes on that to soften it - i even attack my hubby with it and put it on him too!!

couldn't recommend Solar Oil enough, it isn't just a cuticle oil by any means but a total all rounder and I couldn't be without it xx

Hi could someone please pm me the trade cost and RRP of the solar oil pinkies please? I need to send my certificates to S2 and have not got round to it yet! Thanks :)

Latest posts

Back