What is the worst movie/film/dvd you've ever seen?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many bad movies.

Rollerball, the remake with a tall floppy bloke from American Pie. My God this was terrible. The original was a smart criticism of corporations and team worth at the expense of the individual, the remake was motorbikes, explosions, corney lines all with out a plot to be found.

In and Out, this film IMHO managed to insult straight people and gay people all at the same time. This film also is the only film I have walked out of at the cinema.

Shoot 'em Up, with Clive Owen, surely he couldn't have needed the money that much. Killing people with a carrot, oh come on.

Hulk (2003), I had never spend an evening with 100+ people all wishing for someone to go green before I went and saw this film, unfortunatley it took over an hour and a half for it to happen. The film is two and a quarter hours and you have to wait over an hour and a half for any greeness. What did they fill this time with, elongated back story. Who needs back story on the Hulk - zapped himself with radiation goes big and green when angry (and doesn't like his dad), I have just saved you 1.5 hours.

Bridge to Terbithia - horrible:cry:

Just remembered 'The colour purple'. What was that all about?!!

Just remembered 'The colour purple'. What was that all about?!!

OMG!! I LOVE that film!!

It's funny the way we all like different movies... I HATED As good as it gets with Jack Nicholson.. what a crap film!!!!

EEEEeekkk!!! wrong movie.. I LOVED as good as it gets... I can't think of the one I hate with him in it... it'll come to me, give me a few mins:lol:

OMG!! I LOVE that film!!

It's funny the way we all like different movies... I HATED As good as it gets with Jack Nicholson.. what a crap film!!!!

I remembered it wasn't as good as it gets... it was something's gotta give.. Jesus, please tell me no one liked that one:eek:

Latest posts

Back