What is this hair style called?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addressee

Reaction score
Hello, can anyone tell me what this hairstyle is called?
I'm trying to find better examples of it, so I can learn it, but I don't know what to search for.

duts.jpg

Hello, can anyone tell me what this hairstyle is called?
I'm trying to find better examples of it, so I can learn it, but I don't know what to search for.

duts.jpg

Shag

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wouldn't say it is a style.. maybe backcombing?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

It just looks back combed to me! Not a style all the teens seem to do this just got out of bed super big hair thing round my way! It's just back comed and drowned in hair spray! Some don't even bother to brush just get out of bed and whack so more spray on lol! But I you back comb around the crown then spray. Then move it to the position that's most flattering and smooth the top (smooth to what ever degree of messiness you want) then spray again!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Thank you.

Perhaps if I find a more accurate image, that may help. I need that "crown" look in the original picture, but the orderliness of this one. Does that help at all? :)
brownwatermark.jpg

Yeh do what I said with the back combing! Needs a lot of it! Take up the crown area section by section and back comb then spray! Then snoot it into place and spray again

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Just backcombed isnt it?

Latest posts

Back