What is Vinylux?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lealea89

Reaction score
Can anybody please tell me what it is.. Is it similar to shellac?
Which do you all prefer? Xxxx

It is a varnish, so no curing. It is longer lasting than normal varnish. Shellac is a power polish that needs curing. Xx

Do you charge more for the vinylux polish in your manicures then rather than for a normal polish? X

Thank you for replying btw :)

Do you charge more for the vinylux polish in your manicures then rather than for a normal polish? X

I charge the same - I no longer use regular polish, as Vinylux is now my regular polish, and it is as cheap as regular polish, but with no base coat!

Hope that helps x

I've just bought some Vinylux today and LOVE It! It is cheaper than I anticipated so I walked out of the sweet shop with a rather large collection for my first trip :) pay day in a week so shall be making another trip very soon!

Just done my nails, knocked my thumb and was very peed to say the least. But then I remembered it drys in 8 mins - thumb is still perfect! LOVE IT! :)

I'm going to place an order with S2 tomorrow can't wait!

i love Vinylux!

Only just got my Vinylux and loving it already. Got my first pedicure booking too it's all very exciting. (Please ignore my awful cuticles in the second pic!)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382370915.163423.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382370930.463167.jpg

I did these few with my Vinylux :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382377252.435820.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382377267.734609.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382377287.654405.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382377300.608494.jpg

Ooh nice range of colours!! Best wishes for your first pedi!

xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks! Was really hard choosing the colours. Got 22 and there are still loads more I think I need.

It's blummin' lush is what it is :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back