What is your salon uniform?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoying this thread. I hair, we wear what we want (I say to staff it must be "appropriate") but I'm opening a hair and beauty salon soon and I want something professional but eye catching, I like the idea of a name badge, for repeat bookings etc.

I'm thinking something like this...I love the idea of everyone being dressed the same but also not in 'uniform' then pinnys when actually with customers working & name badges.
I'm not sure!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1406575021573.jpg
    1406575021573.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 265
  • 1406575031607.jpg
    1406575031607.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 270
I have myself and my girls in the same dresses but different colours.
You would not believe the amount of comments about our attire, a real talking point both in and out of the salon.

I have myself and my girls in the same dresses but different colours.
You would not believe the amount of comments about our attire, a real talking point both in and out of the salon.

Trying to upload a picture

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406577545.802027.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406577545.802027.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 241
I also love the idea do a dress, but in the heat it's so hot with most materials these days. But saying that, I've also been roasting in my loose ish fitting tunic.

I think I'll stick to my tunics until I get my own salon or if the hairdresser retires and I take over completely.

I'm thinking something like this...I love the idea of everyone being dressed the same but also not in 'uniform' then pinnys when actually with customers working & name badges.
I'm not sure!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love the pink dress, can you tell me where that is from please? The peachy one I would think is to low cut & when bending would show to much :).

I'm at clarendon cross! how about you?

Latest posts

Back