What level 3 equipment to buy first?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelrebel

Reaction score
I am just about to finish my level 3 and love doing every treatment, I have been looking at all the machines and they are all very expensive, so I will just be buying 1 to start off with...but which one will be the best one?

which treatments are popular with clients? I work in a ladies gym (I have a room in there) so all my clients are female of all ages.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :hug:

Thanks

Ruth:)

Personally I would probably say facial galvanic or ultrasound (especially if it does both deep cleansing/exfoliation & sonophoresis for enhanced product penetration).

Personally I would probably say facial galvanic or ultrasound (especially if it does both deep cleansing/exfoliation & sonophoresis for enhanced product penetration).

Thanks Martin for the reply, I were thinking maybe the facial galvanic / high frequency machine :)

What do you mean by ultrasound? do You mean the audio-sionic machine for massage?

My machine is galvanic & high-frequency - much better than having two machines! Ultra-sonic is different to the audio-sonic used for massage, if you type ultrasonic skin care into Google it will show you the kind of machine I mean (mine is part of my CACI Ultra, but I do also have a seperate ultrasonic machine - can never have too many!

Have a look on the classified section on the Guild website as there are loads of them for sale second hand but new and hardly used on there :hug:

Latest posts

Back